Domestic Cleaning Greenwich SE10
Maintaining a clean and tidy home is a necessity. Living in an unhealthy environment can make you feel not only uncomfortable, but also can be dangerous for your health and well-being.
Being in the cleaning industry for over a decade, TSD Cleaning Services is the right choice for solving all your problems! And the good news is that we are just phone call away. Our domestic cleaning Greenwich SE10 is affordable and easy to book. We will send you our experienced and motivated house maids on the same day and they will clean thoroughly your house while meeting your individual requirements and needs.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
For complete rest of the mind of our well-thought-of customers we give 100% satisfaction guarantee of our service. We make sure that our domestic cleaners in Greenwich are effective and well-trained. Using our specially created filtering and in-house training system we are able to hire only the most hard-working and skilful cleaning operatives, who are able to deliver flawless results.
Our checking system is very strict as well. While we are dealing with your house chores, you can be sure that your home is in reliable and professional hands.
Some Domestic Cleaning Tasks We Cover
• Washing the dishes
• Doing the laundry
• Dusting and wiping all the surfaces
• Wiping and hovering the floors
• Changing the beds
• Disinfecting the bathroom
• Changing the rubbish bags
• Other reasonable house cleaning duties which you may require
Our Low-Cost Prices
£9.00 + VAT per hour.
– Minimum 2 hours for the weekly visits
– Minimum 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
To have our amazing domestic cleaning service in Greenwich today gives us a call now! Our friendly customer service staff is happy to help – call us on 0208 819 9474! Our office is open 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday.
Why Choose Us?
• Reliable company with established traditions
• Long term relationship with your cleaning lady
• Replacement lady available upon request
• No minimum term contract, no hidden charges and extra fees.
• Fully insured service by our £5.000.000 Public Liability Insurance
• Flexible hours and cleaners available 7 days a week
• Helpful customer service staff
• Low prices and value for your money
Our regular domestic cleaning Greenwich is also provided in the following bordering areas:
• Canning Town E16
• Docklands E14
• Deptford SE8
• Lewisham SE13
• Blackheath SE3
• Charlton SE7
Local Area Info
• Greenwich SE10 is a district in south-east London, part of London Borough of Greenwich. The area has a very long-standing maritime history and it is also famous for giving the name of the Greenwich Meridian.
• The palace named the Palace of Placentia which had been situated in the area was the birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. The palace was demolished during the English Civil War.
• Greenwich was named by Danish settlers and it literally means “the green place on the bay”.
• Greenwich is a place with plenty sites of interests. One of them is Greenwich Park- a Royal Park, established in 17th century and formed from the hunting grounds of the Palace of Placentia. The park hosted the equestrian events during 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Other famous sport activities are the classes of British Military Fitness. Greenwich Park has a great number of children playgrounds and an adjoining boating lake. Enjoying the view of the herb garden, rose garden, duck pond and cricket pitch, you can also have a great picnic in this peace of Heaven, when weather permits, or to please yourself wit cup of tea in the Park Café.
• The Royal Observatory (where the prime meridian is located) is a notable attraction for tourists. The place is situated on a hill in the centre of Greenwich Park, overlooking the River Thames. Today the Observatory includes horological artefacts, documenting the history of timekeeping for navigational and astronomical purposes, also a plenty of navigational and astronomical tools.
• The centre of the area is interesting and notable place, dominating by Georgian and Victorian houses. The Fan Museum, situated there, is the first place dedicated to the fans, which has a collection of more than 4000 fans. For the art and theatrical lovers it will be interesting to visit the Greenwich Theatre and the Greenwich Playhouse.
• A notable event in Greenwich is the local market which dates back to 14th century. The market is conducted every day except Monday and Tuesday.