Who Are We
Do you need professional help with your housework? Or you just can’t cope with a cleaning problem? No worries! TSD Cleaning Services is here to solve your problems. By choosing one of our expert domestic cleaners in Finchley N3, you can enjoy your free time easily.
TSD Cleaning Services always strives and works hard to satisfy every customer’s need and requirements. Our long-standing experience has taught us how to clean our client’s houses to perfection exceeding their expectations.
Furthermore, we work 7 days a week and we are flexible enough to suit your busy lifestyle in the most convenient for you way. Just call us and let us take care of your home! We promise that you will be impressed with the results.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
TSD Cleaning is a reputable company which has been providing regular domestic cleaning in Finchley N3 for over a decade.
What keeps us on top?
The answer is simple – we always take care of our customers’ safety. When we hire a cleaner first we check her references, eligibility for work in the UK, proof of identity etc. Then our cleaning ladies are obliged to go through our house training system. After that the maids need to pass our theory and practical exams, to ensure that our clients will get high-quality services.
For extra piece of our customers’ minds, TSD Cleaning Services holds full public and liability insurance which covers up to £5.000.000 damages.
Our Finchley Domestic Cleaning Services include:
• Washing the dishes
• Changing bed
• Wiping all surfaces
• Dusting the furniture
• Vacuuming and mopping
• Doing the laundry
• Any other cleaning tasks are welcome
Our Price at a Glance
• £15.00 per hour.
-You can have the service on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
-There is a minimum of 2 hours for weekly visits.
-We require a minimum of 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
Call us on 0208 819 9476 and our friendly customer service staff will hear your specific requirement making sure that the most appropriate Finchley domestic cleaner is on her way to your place within hours!
Get full value for your money by taking advantage of our special offers and referral bonuses!
Benefits Of Choosing Our Domestic Services:
• We have experience- 10 years in the industry
• We are reliable- our cleaners are checked and trained
• We are flexible- you can have your cleaner on a day at your convenience without extra fees for weekends
• We are helpful – our staff is here to listen to your requirement and to help you choose the service which suits you best
• We are honest and you can trust us- no minimum term contract and no hidden charges
• We are dedicated- our cleaners are completely committed and capable to satisfy your needs. They are able to transform your property in a comfortable home.
What Our Clients Say About Us:
“We have probably used around twenty cleaners in the six years that I’ve been in London and have constantly had to find someone new because they would always start doing a poor job. I am so pleased that I have finally found someone that I can rely on to do a consistently thorough job, and I’m looking forward to working with her for a long time to come.”
What Areas We Cover
Our regular domestic cleaning is also provided in the following contiguous areas:
East Finchley N2
North Finchley N12
Mill Hill NW7
Golders Green NW11
Local area info
• Finchley N3 is an area in North London famous with a number of farms. The name of the town dates back to the 11th century and comes from Anglo- Saxons. Nowadays it is a residential suburb with three town centres.
• Avenue House is a notable landmark in Finchley N3. It is a Victorian house built in 1859, now Grade II listed. Visitors can see here the Stephens Collection, consisting of small archive and display, which are related with the Stephen Ink Company and the local history. Very famous is the Bothy- a large walled garden, built in the shape of a castle. The parks around the Avenue House are public and offer a magnificent collection of trees and bushes.
• College Farm is the last-standing farm in Finchley. Now it is used as a pet store and equestrian shop. The farm is part from Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation. The property has a very notable silo which is Grade II listed.
• The Sternberg Centre is a cultural centre of Judaism and it is a remarkable place to visit.
• Walking along at Henly’s Corner, you will notice a bronze statue of woman, holding a sword. The statue is called LA Deliverance, created in honour of the First Battle of the Marne.
• Finchley is a home for more than 20 primary and secondary schools and colleges, as well as artsdepot- a cultural centre that includes a gallery, studio and theatre.
• Finchley N3 has a local football team, rugby team and own Cricket Club.