Nowadays it is necessary to have a cleaner or a lady to help with the household chores. The mixture of excellent service, cost-effective prices and reliable cleaners is what we offer to our customers.
TSD Cleaning Services is Chigwell’s most reputable cleaning company. Having many years of experience in providing a high-quality domestic cleaning services in Chigwell, TSD Cleaning Services has the expertise to satisfy even the finest client’s requirements and needs. We are the right choice if you would like someone who will suit your needs personally and attentively.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners in Chigwell
Our Chigwell domestic cleaners are insured, extensively trained and filtered by our in-housing training system. Our professional cleaning ladies have passed practical exams as well and they are fully prepared to take over any household duties.
TSD Cleaning gives you an extra piece of mind by carrying Fully Public and Employers Liability Insurance which covers damages up to £5.000.000. Furthermore, we always follow the Safety and Health Procedures established by experts in the industry. Consequently, the result is fully insured high-quality service provided by professionals.
Our Chigwell Domestic Cleaning Includes The Following Tasks:
• Cleaning of the kitchen surfaces and appliances
• Dusting all reachable furniture in the property
• Cleaning the reachable windows from the inside
• Cleaning the cobwebs
• Polishing and wiping all shining surfaces
• De-scaling the shower and disinfecting the toilet
• Other reasonable cleaning tasks and duties
Our Unbeatable Prices
Our service will cost you only £15.00 per hour. You can choose between weekly and fortnightly service. There is a minimum of 2 hours for the weekly visits and a minimum of 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
Should you require a house clean just once, then the price will be £17.00 per hour.
You can have regular services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly basis.
To book your regular domestic cleaner in Chigwell call our friendly customer service on 0208 819 9476. Don’t forget to ask for our seasonal offers – we always have special offers available, which gives you great value for money.
Why Choose Our Company?
• Hassle-free and reliable service at low prices
• Meticulously checked, highly trained and hard-working maids operating in the area
• The same cleaner each time
• Replacement cleaners available upon request
• No minimum term contract
• Convenient payment methods
• Flexible schedule and available cleaning ladies
• Constant support from our dedicated customer service operators.
What Other Areas We Cover
Our regular domestic cleaning is also provided in the following neighbouring areas:
• Abridge RM4
• Barkingside IG6
• Buckhurst Hill IG9
• Clayhall IG5
• Chadwell Heath RM6
• Collier Row RM5
• Epping CM16
• Loughton IG10
• Woodford Green IG8
Interesting Information About Chigwell
• Chigwell shares the participation in so-called “Essex Golden Triangle” together with Loughton and Buckhurst Hill. The population of the area is wealthy and rich. The houses in the district are large and beautiful, typically suburban.
• Chigwell has some well- performing schools such as Chigwell Primary School, Limes Farm and Junior School, West Hatch High School and the famous Chigwell School.
• Chigwell is home of Tottenham Hotspur football club training facilities. A lot of past and present footballers live in the area such as David Bentley, Roy Carroll, Ashley Cole, Jermain Defoe, Paolo Di Canio, Tim Howard, Teddy Sheringham and many more. Other famous residents of Chigwell IG7 include Ronny O’Sullivan, Mark Wright, Kimi Raikkonen, Alan Sugar and Don Lewin.
• David Loyd Leisure Centre is an attractive sport, health, fitness and leisure venue in Chigwell IG7. Established in 1990 as a small independent business, today this company is the
biggest tennis operator, managing more than 500 tennis courts.
• Another interesting place to visit is the TopGolf Club- it imitates golf game, but balls have microchips inside and they are shot into numerous targets to score points. For the cricket lovers there is a special venue as well – Chigwell Cricket Club.
• Visitors are welcome in the traditional pubs. Most notable are King William IV and Ye Olde King’s Head.
• Chigwell is a home of the local nature reserve, situated in Roding Valley Meadows.