Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services provides fully insured regular domestic cleaners for the residents of Bloomsbury WC1 and the surrounding areas. We have been offering expert domestic cleaning for over 10 years and we have the necessary knowledge and the expertise to impress our clients with high-quality service at affordable prices.
Our Bloomsbury domestic cleaning service is tailored to your personal needs. Our experienced maids are trained in maintaining your home as a healthy living environment, taking the domestic chores off your shoulders. You can completely relax by leaving the household duties to our trustworthy and qualified cleaners- they are reliable and absolutely consistent. And they are an only phone call away.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
We carry full Public and Employers liability insurance and our Bloomsbury domestic cleaners are highly trained and vetted. Our domestic operatives have gone through extensive in-house training and they have passed practical and theory test, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge to deliver exceptional results.
Bloomsbury Domestic Cleaning Bloomsbury WC1
- Washing up dishes
- Laundry/ collecting dry cleaning
- Other general house cleaning duties
Our service will cost you only £15.00 per hour. You can choose between weekly and fortnightly service. There is a minimum of 2 hours for the weekly visits and a minimum of 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
Should you require a house clean just once, then the price will be £17.00 per hour.
To book your Bloomsbury WC1 domestic cleaner now call our friendly customer service on 0208 819 9476. Don’t forget to ask for our seasonal offer – we always have special offers available, which give you great value for money.
Why Choose Us?
- High-quality domestic cleaning service at affordable prices
- Experienced, motivated, initiative and trustworthy domestic cleaners, trained and thoroughly vetted
- The same cleaner each time/ replacement cleaners arranged upon request
- No minimum term contract
- Fully insured service
- Flexible hours and cleaners available 7 days a week
Our regular domestic cleaning is also provided in the following neighbouring areas:
- Finsbury EC1
- Islington N1
- Camden Town NW1
- Mayfair W1
- Covent Garden WC2
- Blackfriars – EC4
Local area info
- Bloomsbury WC1 is situated in Central London. The area is popular with the garden squares, as well as cultural, educational and healthcare institutions and venues. Most notable of them are the central department of the University of London, Senate House Library and School of Advanced Studies. There are also a great number of healthcare centres and hospitals such us British Medical Association, National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, University College Hospital and many other institutions and colleges.
- Bloomsbury WC1 has beautiful parks and peaceful garden squares. They are surrounded by Georgian buildings and houses which are Grade I and Grade II listed. Some of the most notable of them are Bedford Square, Queen Square, Bloomsbury Square, Tavistock Square, Gordon Square, Russel Square.
- A distinctive landmark within the district of Bloomsbury is the British Museum. It was established in 1753. At the beginning, the exhibitions were based mainly on the private collections of the famous physician and scientist Sir Hans Sloane. The British Museum displays around 13.000.000 objects and artefacts presently. The collections show the development of a culture of the world from the antiquity to the present.
- The museum of Charles Dickens is another local landmark which is interesting to be visited, as well as the Grant Museum of Zoology, the British Foundling Museum and the Petrie Museum.
- The area of Bloomsbury WC1 is home to a few churches. Some of them date back to ancient times. St George’s Church is notable building with the six huge Corinthian columns. The Church of Christ the King is a fine representative of the neo-gothic style. It is Grade I listed. The St. Pancras New Church is popular with the caryatides, situated on north and south.
- The Lamb’s Conduit Street is well-known for its cosy cafes and fine restaurants. You can have a well-deserved rest with a cup of traditional tea or delicious lunch in some of these places.