Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a small independent company providing exceptional domestic services to residential clients within the area of Acton W3. Our cleaning ladies are able to deliver an outstanding service covering exactly clients’ needs and expectations.
We at TSD Cleaning Services employ only the best cleaners who are not only experienced and trustworthy but also reliable and dedicated. Each member of our Acton domestic cleaning team is fully vetted and checked. They are also safe key holders.
Fully Insured Domestic Cleaners
We carry full Public and Employers liability insurance and our Acton domestic cleaners are highly trained and experienced. Our domestic cleaning experts have gone through extensive in-house training and they have passed practical and theory test, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge to deliver impeccable results.
Our Acton Domestic Cleaning at a Glance
• Doing the floors
• Doing the laundry
• Washing up dishes
• Window cleaning
• Other general house cleaning duties
Our service will cost you only £15.00 per hour. You can choose between weekly and fortnightly service. There is a minimum of 2 hours for the weekly visits and a minimum of 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
Should you require a house clean just once, then the price will be £17 per hour.
To book your Acton domestic cleaner now call our friendly customer service team on 0208 819 9476. Don’t forget to ask for our seasonal offer – we always have special offers available, which give you great value for money.
Why Choose Us?
• High-quality domestic cleaning service at affordable prices
• Experienced, motivated, initiative and trustworthy domestic cleaners, trained and thoroughly vetted
• The same cleaner each time/ replacement cleaners arranged upon request
• No minimum term contract
• Fully insured service
• Flexible hours and cleaners available 7 days a week
Our regular domestic cleaning is also provided in the following neighbouring areas:
Local area info
• Acton is an area in west London, situated within London Borough of Ealing. The name of the district means “oak farm” or “farm by the oaks”. Once a small village inhabited by Anglo-Saxons, later Acton became absorbed by the big city. The district of Acton is home to 7 stations – more than any other district in London.
• Acton offers a great variety of traditional pubs, fine restaurants, cosy cafes, and noisy bars. Each of these places is with a unique atmosphere and own theme.
• Those who are interested in architecture can visit the Acton Library, the Swimming Baths and The Town Hall, built in the Victorian style.
• The market in Acton W3 has been recently refurbished. It is a lively place where you can buy everything: fresh fruit and vegetables, already cooked food, clothes, books and gifts.
• A notable tourist attraction is Acton Park. The park has plenty of open green space, beautiful flower gardens, vivacious playgrounds, tennis courts, football pitches, and basketball courts, full of sports enthusiasts. There is a special place for art block and a large pond. After a walk in the park, you can have a rest in the near café with a cup of traditional tea and delicious cake.