There are few options you can choose from when you need to get your windows cleaned. Each of them will help you brighten up your home and let the sunshine inside the rooms. Clean windows are a simple way to change your living experience and you should not overlook it if you want to transform your living space.
How you can clean your windows:
1. You can get on a ladder to reach the windows on the ground and the first floor. It takes some time and devotion too. Choosing the right equipment and the correct tools is important. It will also save you time and will produce better results.
All you need is a ladder, a bucket with warm water and small amount or washing liquid or another detergent, a sponge, a squeegee and a dry rug.
Window cleaning tips:
- Don’t forget to remove the dust and the cobwebs before you start.
- Use lint free cloth to dry up any drops left from the squeegeeing.
- Always start with cleaning the windows from inside first. Remember that if you start from outside your tools may get dirty faster.
- For small panels or areas you can use window cleaning detergent and a kitchen paper.
2. If you don’t have the time to clean your windows you can check who the local window cleaner is and simply ask him to clean your windows when he does the monthly rounds on your street. Their charges are very reasonable and they can also clean the gutters of your house.
3. If you have a 2 or 3 storey house then you need to hire someone that is properly equipped to reach high windows.
Water fed pole systems are best to reach up to 72ft. Usually the poles are attached to a van which has pure water tank.
There are different types of water filtration. The water fed pole system could provide water softening, reverse osmosis and deionisation.
The advantages of the water fed window cleaning system are:
– It can reach previously inaccessible areas
– It cleans windows, UPVC frames , cladding, facades
– It eliminated cherry pickers, ladders or cradles
– Efficient method that can save money
Ideally, the windows should be cleaned at least twice a year. Clean windows transform the living space and brighten up the rooms. They give us a great way to enjoy the outdoors and allow the sun to reach inside the rooms.
Improving your view starts with the decision to clean your windows. It should be well planned and may take a bit of elbow grease, but it is well worth it. Whether you are going to clean the windows yourself or hire a professional window cleaner, do it as often as you can and your world will be always bright and sunny.