Who Are We
Providing high-quality carpet cleaning services, TSD Cleaning is a bespoken carpet cleaning provider in Wanstead E11. Our qualified, reliable and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained to give you an expert opinion and advice about the condition of your carpets. They will treat your carpets professionally, paying extra attention to stubborn stains and spillages. Using the most powerful cleaning solutions and advanced techniques, our Wanstead carpet cleaners will make your carpet look like new. But that is not all: your carpet will be freshen up and disinfected, providing you with safe and healthy environment, free of germs and bacteria. In addition to that, the cleaning of your carpet will improve the quality of the air in your home or office, protecting you from asthma and other related allergies.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Wanstead E11 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning Wanstead E11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning is a member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We are proud to maintain their high standards for quality and implement the latest trends and developments in the cleaning industry. Our Wanstead carpet cleaners use the most advanced and powerful carpet cleaning equipment and they are specially trained by the best industry experts to remove the most stubborn stains. Our teams are fully vetted and insured, giving you an extra peace of mind. TSD Cleaning takes care for the nature too. That is why we use only environmental friendly and tested cleaning solutions with proved quality.
Our Wanstead E11 carpet cleaning service is 100% guaranteed. If you not entirely happy with the service that we provided, we will come again and re-do your carpet free of charge to your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Redbridge IG4
- Woodford Green IG8
- Ilford IG1
- South Woodford E18
- Walthamstow E17
- Leyton E10
- Stratford E15
- Forest Gate E7
- Manor Park E12
Interesting information about Wanstead E11…
- Wanstead is a large suburban area in London Borough of Redbridge, situated in East- North London, which contains specious open grasslands. The name derived from Anglo-Saxons and means “a settlement on a small hill”. It has been mentioned in 1050 for the first time.
- Wanstead Flats is open grassland, surrounded by heavy built up areas such as Leytonstone, Wanstead, Manor Park, and Forest Gate. In the past the place was part of a royal forest, later it became pasture, nowadays it is open grassland available to the public. Wanstead Flats has plenty of ponds and lakes. The largest lake is called Alexandra Lake, and the smallest pond is Angel Pond. A number of woods and copses grow here, as well as some thickets of broom and gorse. There are well-maintained football pitches especially for the football fans.
- Wanstead Park is a municipal park in Wanstead E11 with long-standing history. The park covers an area of about 140 acres and the place is Grade II listed. During the spring and summer Wanstead Park hosts a lot of events such as Music in Wanstead Park. The area of Wanstead E11 is very beautiful during the spring because of the numerous naturalised and wild plants such as oxlip, primrose, cowslip and meadow buttercup.
- Wanstead is a preferable area for living because of the large number of schools with excellent reputation such as Wanstead High School, Wanstead Church school, Our Lady of Lourdes, Nightingale, Aldersbrook, Snaresbrook and St Joseph’s convent School.