Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services have had hundreds of satisfied clients over the past 10 years. We always get the job done and we never fail to impress our customers. There is no stain tough enough for us or a carpet that cannot be rescued.
Our cleaning products, equipment and techniques are the latest in the industry. We are improving every day in order to be competitive. Our company takes care about the environment and your health, therefore all of our products are eco-friendly and non-toxic. The whole procedure of carpet cleaning will be performed according to the health and safety requirements, focusing on each particular need and considering the individual situation. Once our crew gets to your home and examines the situation, our Sutton carpet cleaning technician will decide which of the cleaning methods is most suitable. Your opinion matters too, so feel free to say it. Our Sutton carpet cleaners are well-trained and experienced, therefore be sure that every inch of your carpet will be thoroughly cleaned.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Sutton SM1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
When it comes to carpet cleaning, we are the best. Call us right away on 0208 819 9476 and find out why. We work 24/7, because our main goal is to help our customers and work around everyone’s busy lifestyle and schedule. Our operatives will be more than happy to answer all your questions and give you a free quote. Our Sutton SM1 carpet cleaners are highly trained professionals. We offer one time stop service or a regular one and there are also packages, which help you save a lot of money.
Major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 6 to 12 months. This helps maintaining the appearance of your carpet as well as ensuring it last for many years to come. Making use of the most modern, efficient and powerful carpet cleaning equipment and by combining this with hard work and attention to detail, we are confident that we provide the best carpet cleaning in Sutton SM1 and the whole London. We are members of the NCCA and we always maintain their high standards.
Our Sutton carpet cleaners use only the most effective products and trusted procedures combined with the most up-to-date equipment. Using the latest in carpet cleaning techniques, we know how to ensure that your carpets are completely transformed and germ free.
We at TSD Cleaning Services offer our customers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you not entirely happy with the service you’ve received we will re-clean your carpets free of charge until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting facts about Sutton SM1…
- Sutton is a small town situated in south London within London Borough of Sutton. The place is a headquarters of the borough as well. The name originated from Old English and it means “a south farm”. Sutton was recorded in Doomsday Book in 1086 for the first time.
- Sutton SM1 is a home to four significant churches – Trinity Methodist Church, All Saints Church, Sutton Baptist Church and St Nicholas Church. Trinity Methodist Church is a traditional one and now is Grade II listed Building. Sutton Baptist Church is a modern building with traditional architecture. St Nicholas Church is the oldest one. It is surrounded by wooden graveyard. All Saints Church is also Grade II listed. It was designed by Samuel Teulon and created in 1863.
- The town of Sutton is famous with its public art. “Millennium Dial” Armillary is in the form of historical timepiece. It main purpose is to show the time. The sphere has been positioned in the town in 2008 as a gift by the Rotary Club. Other representatives of the public art are the bronze sculptures named The Messenger and the Transpose. Very inspirational are the creations on the side walls of buildings as well. A local attraction is the town centre mosaic.
- Sutton is a lively place with well-developed economy. It is one of the major metropolitan centres according to London Plan. The good transport links and the low crime statistics make the place attractive for living. The area also has a great variety of shops, retails, restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. Nature lovers can enjoy themselves by visiting the numerous green and open spaces.