TSD Cleaning Services in Kentish Town NW5
TSD Cleaning is a well –known carpet cleaning company in Kentish Town NW5 with long standing experience and set high standards, achieved with a lot of hard work. We spend resources to keep our technicians fully-trained and well-informed with latest innovations. In TSD we strive to use only quality materials and solutions, which are safe for you and your family. Our team is dedicated to their work and are qualified enough to give you the best advice and to achieve the best possible results.
What we offer
Our carpet cleaning Kentish Town NW5 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
Landing – £6.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Kentish Town NW5 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Operating in the area of Kentish Town NW5 for over a decade, TSD cleaning is the preferred carpet cleaning provider. Our fully trained and experienced carpet cleaners will take care of even the most stubborn stains, making sure your carpet is clean, fresh and germ free. We only use the best cleaning equipment recommended by the industry experts and we monitor the latest trends and developments ensuring our clients received the highest quality and the most effective treatment. Being members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) makes us the trusted carpet cleaning company. For an extra peace of mind we also offer our 100% guarantee, the final step in our complete customer care.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Local Kentish Town info …
- Did you know that the name Kentish Town comes from “Ken-ditch” which means “bed of a waterway”? The explanation is because Kentish Town was first created as a settlement along the River Fleet.
- Situated in the North West London, near Camden, Kentish Town NW5 is part of Holborn and St Pancras. Its population is mostly from the middle class.
- Kentish Town has been used as location for many films, with one of the most famous being the drama About a Boy with Hugh Grant. It was filmed in Lady Margaret Road.
- The High street of Kentish Town NW5 is a mixture of independently owned shops and national retail chains, many bookshops and organic stores. The area is popular with its pubs and bars such as Pub Rock, “Bull & Gate”, Southampton Arms, the Pineapple and Tapping the Admiral.
- The largest building in the area of Kentish Town is a public bath. The bath was established in 1900 and was divided on first and second baths for men and baths for women. The baths were refurbished and updated recently.