Who Are We
TSD cleaning services offers high quality professional carpet cleaning in Kensington. We specialise in commercial and domestic carpet cleaning in Kensington W8 and the surrounding areas.
We use only environmentally friendly products that kill dust mites, bacteria and all allergens. By applying a combination of extreme pressure, hot water and antibacterial solutions we make the carpet clean, fresh and safe for babies and toddlers to play on and the whole family to enjoy.
All our carpet cleaning technicians have been trained to the highest industry standards. We use the latest carpet cleaning equipment by the industry leader Prochem. We remove stubborn stains and tobacco odours, and we eliminate the dirt from every fibre.
We are confident to give you our company guarantee – if for any reason you are not completely happy with the results we will come back and re-clean your carpets to your full satisfaction.
Our carpet cleaning service includes:
- Hot water extraction cleaning
- Rug and mattress cleaning
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Stain removal
- Stain protection
Here are our carpet cleaning prices at a glance. We use average room sizes which is in most cases very accurate.
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
You can book your carpet cleaning appointment in Kensington W8 seven days a week at a time convenient for you. Our carpet cleaning is also an excellent value for money – call TSD on 0208 819 9476 to get a competitive quote and book your appointment now.
TSD cleaning services guarantees that you will get the best carpet cleaning experience. All our carpet cleaners operating in Kensington W8 have undergone extensive training in order to give you the results you deserve. We pride ourselves for being a member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association ( NCCA). Your carpets are safe in our hands and our comprehensive insurance gives you a further peace of mind. Our mission is to ensure that you get the best results and we work hard to maintain the high levels of customer satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- South Kensington SW7
- Paddington W2
- Notting Hill W11
- West Kensington W14
- Earl’s Court SW5
- Chelsea SW3
Interesting places in Kensington W8:
- Kensington High Street is the commercial heart of Kensington W8. It is the best shopping street in London according to Yellow Pages business directory.
- Kensington Palace is a royal residence, situated in Kensington Gardens. It has been used by the royal family since the 17th century. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge use Kensington palace as their official London residence. They occupy four-story 20- room apartment. Kensington Palace is also used by other members of the royal family such as Prince Harry, Zara Phillips, The Duke and Duchess of Glouchester and Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.
- Royal Albert Hall – a famous concert hall, best known for holing the annual summer Proms concerts. It was opened in 1871 by Queen Victoria. It has become world’s leading venue for several performance genres. It hosts more than 350 events every year – classical concerts, ballet and opera, rock and pop, sports and award ceremonies. The capacity of the hall is 9000. The Royal Albert Hall is also one of the most treasured and distinctive buildings, a grade 1 listed building.
- The Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum are three large museums situated on Exhibition road in Kensington W8
- The National History Museum is home to life and earth science specimens, containing five main collections: Botany, Entomology, Mineralogy, Palaeontology and Zoology. Many of the museum’s collections have great historical and scientific value. The museum is famous for its Darwin collection and the exhibition of dinosaur skeletons.
- The Science museum in Kensington W8 was founded in 1857. Its present quarters were designed by Sir Richard Allison. The museum opened to the public between 1919 and 1928. It now holds over 300 000 items such as the famous Stephenson’s rocket, the first jet engine, some of the earliest steam engines and many more collections of machinery and other priceless pieces.
- Victoria and Albert Museum is the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design. It hosts permanent collections of over 4.5 million objects. It was founded in 1852 and was named after Prince Albert and Queen Victoria. The museum holds collections of ceramics, glass, textile, costumes, jewellery, medieval objects, metalwork, sculpture, prints, drawings, photographs and many more.
- Kensington W8 has very good transport links. It has three tube stations – High Street Kensington, Glouchester Road and South Kensington. You can easily get to the surrounding areas of Notting Hill, Brompton and Knightsbridge or Chelsea and Earls Court.