Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is a leading carpet cleaning company in Hornchurch RM11 with over 11 years’ experience. We provide carpet cleaning in Hornchurch as well as the whole area of M25, even out of it. Our company is a respected member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). Our carpet cleaning technicians are trained by the experts in the industry and they are experts in stain removing. Using the best innovative techniques and tested methods, TSD Cleaning Services can brags with achieving bespoke results and satisfaction of its clients.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Hornchurch RM11 includes:
• Hot water extraction cleaning
• Dry cleaning ( HOST)
• Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
• Spot treatment/ stain removal
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the lowest you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Hornchurch RM11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning Services is an honourable member of the NCCA. Furthermore our connections in the industry allow us to bring you the best cleaning chemicals for your carpet cleaning in Hornchurch RM11 – from big named brands such as PROCHEM, JOHNSONs, HOST and CHEMSPEC. They are not only powerful, but also environmentally friendly.
Our carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained and experienced. They are skilful enough to evaluate the conditions of your carpets and treat them in the best possible way, bringing them back to life. The chemicals we use are absolutely safe and harmless, still they are able to remove even the toughest dirt and stains.
Our carpet cleaning in Hornchurch RM11 comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the results, our carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean your carpet again to your complete satisfaction.
Our carpet cleaners also cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Romford RM1
- Gidea Park RM2
- Harold Wood RM3
- Rush Green RM7
- Elm Park RM12
- Upminster RM14
Interesting facts about Hornchurch RM11…
• Hornchurch RM11 is a large town within London Borough of Havering, situated in northeast London. It is identified as one of the 35 major centres of Greater London according to the London Plan. Hornchurch significantly expanded and increased in population during the 20th century. It is a home to a large residential area and plenty of shopping streets.
• The name “Hornchurch” means “a church with horn-like gables”. For the first time the area of Hornchurch was mentioned in 1222. The history tells that the town was founded in 12th century, when King Henry II gave as a gift a land to the hospice of St Bernard and St Nickolas. However during the 14th century the monks were forced to leave due to new laws about ownership. The lands were given to Lord Chancellor William of Wykeham. He made major renovations of the church and of the area.
• Being a part of the Commuter Belt of London, most of the people who live in Hornchurch travel each day to work in the City. Therefore the transport links to Central London are good and reliable.
• Hornchurch is a home to Drum and Trumpet marching band, formed in 1959. It performs all over the country.
• Hornchurch RM11 has a football and rugby club. The team of West Ham United is also considered the option to relocate its base here.
• Queen’s Theatre is a famous local venue, capable to settle 500 people. It was built in 1975.
• Havering Sixth Form College and Havering College of Further and Higher Education – two venues with out-standing reputation – are located in Hornchurch RM11.