Who Are We
With over 11 years of experience in the cleaning field, TSD Cleaning Services is the best possible choice for carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10. We are confident enough that we will exceed your expectations no matter what the cleaning job is.
TSD cleaning services provides reliable and efficient carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10. We have a smart approach of blending the innovative and improved technologies with the experience and knowledge of the traditional methods, always achieving exceptional results. We are an honourable member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA) and our Greenwich carpet cleaners are fully trained to deliver high quality service, using the industry’s most advanced carpet cleaning equipment. We use eco-friendly carpet cleaning products and we’ll leave your home fresher, healthier and germ free. The indoor quality of your home will be improved after the treatment, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Call today on 0208 819 9476 and our dedicated customer service operators will be more than happy to provide a no-obligation quote for you and to book an appointment for the next day or even the same day without extra charge for the weekends.
Choose TSD Cleaning Services for exceptional carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10 – we offer a fast, efficient and bespoken service that works around your busy schedule. We’re happy to operate an out-of-hours service that enables you to give our Greenwich carpet cleaning the right amount of time to dry, without disrupting your home or office.
We use the latest hot-water extraction machines, which combined with superior cleaning materials, can effectively remove even the deepest dirt and grime, pollutants, allergens and dust mites. Treating the spots and stains with extra attention, our professionally trained and dedicated Greenwich carpet cleaners will leave your carpets and rugs looking and feeling like new.
At TSD Cleaning we pride ourselves for delivering the best possible home and office services – using environmentally friendly top brand products, to ensure the very best results.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service, our committed and friendly carpet cleaners will re-clean your carpets free of charge until your complete and full satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Canning Town E16
Interesting places in Greenwich SE10…
- Greenwich SE10 is a district in south-east London, part of London Borough of Greenwich. The area has a very long-standing maritime history and it is also famous for giving the name of the Greenwich Meridian. The birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I was situated in the area- the Palace of Placentia. The palace was demolished during the English Civil War. Greenwich was named by Danish settlers and it literally means “the green place on the bay”.
- Greenwich is a place with plenty sites of interests. One of them is Greenwich Park- a Royal Park, established in 17th century and formed from the hunting grounds of the Palace of Placentia. The park hosted the equestrian events during 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Other famous sport activities are the classes of British Military Fitness. Greenwich Park has a great number of children playgrounds and an adjoining boating lake. Enjoying the view of the herb garden, rose garden, duck pond and cricket pitch, you can also have a great picnic in this peace of Heaven, when weather permits, or to please yourself wit cup of tea in the Park Café.
- The Royal Observatory is a notable attraction for tourists, where the prime meridian is located. The place is situated on a hill in the centre of Greenwich Park, overlooking the River Thames. Today the Observatory includes horological artefacts, documenting the history of timekeeping for navigational and astronomical purposes, also a plenty of navigational and astronomical tools.
- The centre of the area is interesting and notable place, dominating by Georgian and Victorian houses. The Fan Museum, situated there, is the first place dedicated to the fans, which has a collection of more than 4000 fans. For the art and theatrical lovers it will be interesting to visit the Greenwich Theatre and the Greenwich Playhouse.
- A notable event in Greenwich is the local market which dates back to 14th century. The market is conducted every day except Monday and Tuesday.