Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services offers the most efficient and affordable carpet cleaning in Epsom KT18. Let our professional carpet cleaning technicians restore and protect all your carpeting and rugs – including the ones which are delicate or badly stained. We have a wide range of techniques, not available to the public, which will safely and thoroughly clean all your fabric floor coverings – and all of that at the very best rates available on the market.
It’s important for your rugs and carpets to be cleaned professionally on a periodic basis as recommended by the experts in the industry. Regular vacuuming isn’t good enough to lift all the nasty things that can hide in your carpeting. Deep, ground-in dirt particles can slowly damage carpet fibres and affect their life. Another reason you need expert carpet cleaning is to keep the air quality in your home healthy and germ free. Carpets are notorious for harbouring allergens, dust mites, mould and other substances which can be harmful to humans and pets. Our Epsom carpet cleaning will eliminate these problems, providing you with healthy environment for you and your family.
We have the appropriate equipment to properly clean each type of material and to treat each type of stain. Our Epsom carpet cleaners will determine the most effective approach for your carpets and rugs.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Epsom KT18 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Epsom KT18 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning Services is a proud member of National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA). We maintain the association’s high standards of quality and implement the latest innovations in the cleaning process in order to deliver excellent results. Completely trained by the experts in the industry, our carpet cleaners in Epsom KT18 use the most powerful carpet cleaning solutions and equipment. TSD Cleaning takes extra care for the nature, too. Our cleaning solutions are safe, biodegradable and environmental friendly, with proved quality.
You can be sure that your carpets are in the best hands. The service we provide is completely guaranteed. We rarely disappoint our customers, but if you are not entirely happy with the service you’ve received, our dedicated and friendly carpet operatives will come back to re-clean the concerned area to your complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
Interesting facts about Epsom KT18…
- Epsom KT18 is a town in the borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey within the Greater London Urban Area. The town has a long-standing history, which dates back to 1086, even earlier. The name of the area derives from the name of a local Saxon landowner, called Ebba. In August 2005 Epsom KT18 was announced by Chanel 4 to be the best place for living through the whole UK. It was ranked number 8 and 3 during the last few years.
- The list of notable residents in the area is endless, including names such as Alex Kingston, Tom Felton, Warwick Davis, Martin Parr, Petula Clark, Simon Starling, Isabela Beeton, Norman Wisdom, David Charles Manners, Thomas Mayr- Harting, Jimmy White, Jimmy Page, David Vine, Kenneth Wolstenholme, Nici Sterling, Joddy Morris, Freddy Eastwood and many others.
- Epsom has some very good schools with outstanding reputation. Most notable of them are: Glyn Technology School, North East Surrey College of Technology, Rosebery School, The Beacon School Banstead, Blenheim High School, Epsom High School.
- In the area of Epsom KT18 are situated 5 hospitals: St Ebba’s Hospital, Horton Hospital, Manor Hospital, West Park Hospital and Long Grove Hospital. All of them are surrounded by Horton Country Park.
- Epsom Derby is an area of chalk upland, famous with the annual horse racing event which dates back to 1779. Among with the racings, Epsom is a host to an annual Fair, popular with the great variety of attractions.
- For sport lovers there are Non-league football team, called Epsom and Ewell F.C.