Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is often the first choice for carpet cleaning in Emerson Park RM11. With over 11 years of experience, we never fail to impress our customers no matter what the cleaning job is. We know that hard work and exceptional service is the key to success. That is why we spare no efforts to select the most dedicated and skilful carpet cleaners in Emerson Park, fully trained by the experts in the industry and committed to their work. Our customer service operators are helpful and professional, keeping you updated all the time. TSD Cleaning has an extraordinary and smart approach of blending the innovative new technologies with the experience and knowledge of the traditional methods. We can proudly say that our services are with outstanding quality.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Emerson Park RM11 includes:
• Hot water extraction
• Dry cleaning/ HOST
• Upholstery, mattress and rug cleaning
• Stain removal / Spot treatment
• Deodoriser and odour treatment
• Stain protection treatment / scotch guard treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Here are our prices at a glance. They are the best you can find.
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote from our helpful customer service assistants call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Emerson Park RM11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Choose TSD Cleaning Services for exceptional carpet cleaning in Emerson Park RM11 – we offer fast, efficient and bespoken service that works around your busy schedule. We’re happy to operate an out-of-hours service that enables you to give our carpet cleaning in Emerson Park RM11 the right amount of time to dry, without disrupting your home or office.
We use the latest hot-water extraction machines which combined with superior cleaning materials, can effectively remove even the deepest dirt and grime, pollutants, allergens, and dust mites. Treating the spots and stains with extra attention, our professionally trained and dedicated Emerson Park carpet cleaning technicians will leave your carpets and rugs looking and feeling like new.
At TSD Cleaning Services we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible home and office services – using top brand products, which are environmentally friendly, to ensure the very best results.
We never disappoint our clients, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service, our committed and friendly carpet cleaners will re-clean the disputed area free of charge. This is our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Our Emerson Park carpet cleaners also cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Upminster RM14
- Harold Wood RM3
- Gidea Park RM2
- Romford RM1
- Hornchurch RM11
Interesting information about Emerson Park RM11…
• Located in East London, 15 miles away from Charing Cross, Emerson Park RM11 is a suburban area, part of London Borough of Havering. After the coming of the railway station in the late 19th century, Emerson Park RM11 starts to develop the housing estates.
• The establishment of the Emerson Park began in 1895 when William Carter bought 20 acres of land. His intention was to build country villas for city gentlemen. He put up a great variety of dwellings from bungalows to large family houses with separate accommodations for servants. The estates were named after Carter’s son Emerson.
• Nowadays over 90% of the properties in Emerson Park are owner-occupied. At an average 6.2 rooms per house, residents have much more space than most other Londoners. The district has one of the largest communities of Indian heritage.
• The area is made up by residential estates called Emerson Park, Nelmes and Ardleigh Green. Most of the properties are not Victorian and Edwardian, but large detached homes on plots of land at least 0.5 acres. The roads in Emerson Park are wide surrounded by mature trees. The average price of homes is over £750.000 and on some particular streets are above £1.5 million.
• Emerson Park is a home to plenty of small cosy shops, different kinds of restaurants, a couple of pubs and bars, as well as numerous schools ad nurseries. Some of the outstanding schools are Emerson Park School and The Champion School.