Who Are We
TSD cleaning services provides unrivalled carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11, offering the residents of the area high quality service at reasonable prices. Being member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (the only dedicated organisation committed to the profession of the carpet maintenance) we have the knowledge and the expertise to deliver exceptional results. We use the best cleaning products and solutions from big named industrial brands. Furthermore, all our Cobham carpet cleaning technicians use the most advanced cleaning equipment and they are capable to remove even the toughest stains, leaving your carpet fresh, healthy and germs free. The air quality of your home and office will be significantly improved after the treatment, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies.
We’ve been operating in Cobham KT11 and the adjoining areas over the past 10 years and we’ve mastered the carpet cleaning service we provide, never failing to impress our customers.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
Being members of the National Carpet Cleaning Association (NCCA), we always try to maintain the organisation’s high standards of quality. We monitor the latest innovation in the industry, implementing the latest developments in the cleaning process, while using the most powerful environmentally friendly carpet cleaning solutions and techniques. Blending our trained and trusted Cobham carpet cleaners with the innovative and advanced equipment is a guarantee for bespoke and outstanding results.
For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the service provided, our dedicated and friendly carpet cleaners will be back as soon as possible to re-clean the carpet to your compete satisfaction – absolutely free of charge!
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Leatherhead KT22
- Esher KT10
- Walthon-on-Thames KT12
- Weybridge KT13
- Byfleet KT14
- West Horsley KT24
- Woking GU23
Interesting places in Cobham KT11…
- Cobham is a small village in Borough of Elmbridge, Surrey. Cobham is part of the London Commuter Belt. According to Daily Mail Elmbridge is the best place to live in the UK and it is a very prosperous area. Cobham is an ancient settlement, inhabited by Anglo-Saxons and later by Romans. It is believed that the community grew up around St. Andrew’s Church, which dates back to 12th century. The village became suburbanised during 20th century, after the arrival of the railway.
- An attractive place to visit is the Brooklands Museum, situated near Cobham KT11. It is believed that Brooklands was the birthplace of British motorsport and aviation, as well as many engineering and technological achievements through 20th century. The place was also home for one of the first aerodromes. Impressive collections of motors, engines and racing cars are displayed for lovers, as well as around 35 historic buses dating back to 1870s.
- Cobham Mill is the most notable landmark of the village. It is a red brick watermill, once part of a larger complex. Cobham Mill dates back to 1822 and it was in use until 1928. After that it became a place for storing. The place is now open every day for visitors.
- Painshill Park is a little piece of heaven near Cobham KT11. Designed and created in 18th century, it is one of the finest examples of English landscape park. The park includes small lakes, large gardens, a number of natural valleys and hills, amphitheatre, and a water mellow and alpine valley. Visitors can have a nice walk through the picturesque lanes and avenues.
- Cobham is a home of rugby club with four teams of players, also three non-professional football teams, as well as cricket club. The Premier League football team of Chelsea has based its training ground in the area, too. A lot of local enthusiasts, called Cobham Players, regularly present plays, music shows, pantomimes and plenty of other entertainment.