Who Are We
TSD Cleaning is an independent cleaning company with over 11 years experience, providing outstanding carpet cleaning services in Chigwell IG7. We are small enough to care for our customers and big enough to accommodate any cleaning request. TSD has learnt to value the good working ethic. We know that hard work and reliable service is the key to success. Furthermore we spare no efforts to select the most dedicated, reliable and experienced Chigwell carpet cleaners. Our customer service operators try to keep the clients happy and well-posted all the time. TSD Cleaning has a smart approach of blending the innovative new technologies with the experience and knowledge of the traditional methods. We never fail to impress our clients with bespoken quality and this makes us the preferred Chigwell carpet cleaning provider.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Chigwell IG7 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning/ HOST
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Chigwell IG7 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD we believe that the happy worker is a good worker. We try to keep our Chigwell carpet cleaners not only enthusiastic, but also well-trained and fully-prepared. The company is a proud member of NCCA, always maintaining the high standards of the organisation. We monitor the latest trends and developments in the industry, trying to implement the most effective techniques in our day to day work. Our Chigwell carpet cleaning professionals use only the most powerful cleaning products, which are able to remove even the toughest dirt. Our carpet cleaners use eco-friendly and biodegradable chemicals, providing the customers with healthy and safe environment.
After the treatment your carpets will be fresh, clean and germ free. The air quality of your home will be improved too, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies.
And more: OUR SERVICE IS 100% GUARANTEED! If you are not completely satisfied with the service you’ve received, we will come back and re-do the concerned area free of charge, until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Barkingside IG6
- Chadwell Heath RM6
- Collier Row RM5
- Abridge RM4
- Epping CM16
- Loughton IG10
- Woodf0rd Green IG8
- Clayhall IG5
- Buckhurst Hill IG9
Did you know that…
- Chigwell is part of the Essex Golden Triangle together with Loughton and Buckhurst Hill. The area consists of mostly large suburban houses and is a well-known wealthy area. There are some very good schools in Chigwell such as Chigwell Primary School, Limes Farm and Junior School, West Hatch High School and the famous Chigwell School.
- Chigwell is home of Tottenham Hotspur football club training facilities. Many past and present footballers live in the area such as David Bentley, Roy Carroll, Ashley Cole, Jermain Defoe, Paolo Di Canio, Tim Howard, Teddy Sheringham and many more. Other famous residents of Chigwell IG7 include Ronny O’Sullivan, Mark Wright, Kimi Raikkonen, Alan Sugar and Don Lewin.
- David Loyd Leisure Centre is an attractive sport, health, fitness and leisure venue in Chigwell IG7. Established in 1990 as a small independent business, today this company is the biggest tennis operator, managing more than 500 tennis courts.
- Aother interesting place to visit is the TopGolf Club- it imitates golf game, but balls have microchips inside and they are shot into numerous targets to score points. Another attractive venue is Chigwell Cricket Club.
- Visitors are welcome in the traditional pubs. Most notable are The King William IV and Ye Olde King’s Head.
- Chigwell is a home of the local natural reserve, situated in Roding Valley Meadows.