Who Are We
TSD Cleaning Services is the local leader in the carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9. Being in the industry for over 10 years, we have grown from a small independent company to a leading London company covering the whole area of M25. Our valued customers could be sure that their carpets are in the best possible hands. Every member of our team is dedicated and committed to their job. We at TSD Cleaning Services take on carpet cleaning operatives that express the same values, care and sedulity as ourselves. Our Chessington carpet cleaners are fully trained in all of the modern equipment they use and they know how to deliver outstanding results. We heavily invest in the latest technologies and cleaning solutions in order to offer you the benefits of superior service. TSD Cleaning Services takes care of nature too. Our Chessington carpet cleaners use only biodegradable and allergy free products, providing you with safe and healthy environment that is free of germs and bacteria.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser /odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To obtain a free, no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9 is provided 7 days a week and we are available in short notice. Customers should regularly check our seasonal discounts too, making sure they get the best deal!
We at TSD Cleaning Services provide carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9 at affordable prices and with excellent quality. Being honourable members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association), we have connections in the industry which allow us to bring you the best cleaning detergents for your carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9. The products we use are not only efficient, but also environmental friendly.
We know that the carpets are one of the most expensive investments in your home and office and so choosing the right cleaner is not very easy decision. That is why our professional Chessington KT9 carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained by the expert in the industry. We have the necessary knowledge and the expertise to give you the expert carpet cleaning experience you deserve.
We are confident enough to give our customers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the results and the service you received, our dedicated Chessington carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean your carpet again free of charge, until your full and complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Worcester Park KT4
- Surbiton KT5
- Thames Ditton KT7
- Esher KT10
- Oxshott KT22
- Leatherhead KT22
- Ashtead KT21
- Epsom KT18
- Stoneleigh KT19
Interesting places in Chessington KT9…
- Chessington is a small town, located in Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. The place was inherited by Anglo-Saxons in the past. The name of the area derives from Anglo- Saxons and it means “a hill belonged to a man, named Cissa”.
- Chessington is a home of a great number of notable residents such as Petula Clark, George Cohen, Enid Blyton, Harry Hawker, Helen Chamberlain and Barry Chuckle. Chessington is also a home of the head office of the Sega Amusement Europe- a huge Japanese multinational company, developing software, hardware and video games, with a lot of offices all over the world.
- The most remarkable and attractive place in the area is “Chessington World of Adventures”. It consists of a notable theme park, a luxury hotel and an exotic zoo. Opened in 1931 as a Chessington Zoo, it was revitalised after becoming a part from Tussaud Group in 1978. Actually the park is divided into 10 themed lands.
– Chessington Zoo is a home of many different species of animals – gorillas, tigers, lions, binturong, mara, meerkats, capybaras and rhea. The children can feed domestic animals in a special area. The zoo also includes Bird & Monkey Garden and Sea lion Bay.
– Wild Asia is a themed land, decorated as a wild exotic jungle with numerous tribal statues and a lot of enjoyments.
– Forbiden Kingdom is themed around Ancient Egypt with the distinctive obelisks and other interesting attractions.
– Transylvania is famous with the theme of vampires.
– Mexicana offers a view to the old west American town
– Africa is themed as a Madagascar live show
– Pirates Cove has a swinging pirate ship as a major attraction
– Land of the Dragons is a dragon themed land, including also Dragon’s Tale Theatre
– Mystic East in the centre is situated a huge Buddha statue
– Market Square occupies a central place in the complex. Here are situated a great number of shops, restaurants and video arcades.