Who Are We
TSD Cleaning services grew from small independent company to a firm with a blameless reputation. We ensure we gain our clients’ trust and we get to know them in order to deliver the best possible services. Our Bexley carpet cleaners are dedicated and committed to their job, paying attention to the smallest details. Every member of our team is fully trained by the industry experts and we are members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association). Here at TSD Cleaning we heavily invest in the new technologies and innovative cleaning solutions, we always deliver bespoken results and we never fail to impress. Our company is concerned for the nature too. We use only biodegradable friendly cleaning materials, making sure that your office and house are completely clean and germ free.
By cleaning your carpets up to twice a year as the experts recommend, you can protect yourself from allergies and asthma.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning Bexley DA5 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning Bexley DA5 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
TSD Cleaning Services is an honourable member of the NCCA. Furthermore our connections in the industry allows us to bring you the best cleaning detergents for your carpet cleaning in Bexley DA5, from big named brands such as PROCHEM, JOHNSONs, HOST and CHEMSPEC. They are not only powerful, but also environmental friendly.
Our Bexley carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained and experienced. They are skilful enough to evaluate the conditions of your carpets and treat them in the best possible way, bringing them back to life. Our chemicals are absolutely safe for your children and pets, but also able to remove even the toughest dirt and stains.
TSD also gives you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the service we provided, our carpet cleaners will come back to re-clean your carpet again to your complete satisfaction.
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Dartford DA1
- Stone DA2
- Bexleyheath DA6
- Sidcup DA14
- Blackfen DA15
Did you know that…
- Bexley is part of the London Borough of Bexley, situated on the banks of the River Cray. An interesting fact is that the river divides the town into old one and new one. The old part of the town keeps the appearance of a village, while the new part is more suburban area.
- Bexley is a home of a lot of churches such as St George the Evangelist Church, United Reformed Church, St John Fisher, Albany Park Baptist Church. St Mary the Virgin Church is of historical interest. It is the main landmark in the area with the unusual spire.
- Danson Park together with Danson House is notable local landmark. The park is the largest in the area and it is a host for the annual festival and fun fair. Danson House is a former Georgian mansion and it is currently used for public functions, but it is also opened to the public.
- Red House is another local landmark. The house was built in 1859 by William Morris, who also was designed the place. The garden is personification of the idea of a garden as an exterior room.
- Hall Place is Grade I listed building, a former stately house. It was built by the wealthy merchant Sir John Champneys in 1540. The man used recycled stones from a nearby former monastery. Today Hall Place is an attractive destination or visitors. The garden is landscaped, including topiary lawn, herb garden and a cottage with garden styled borders.
- Bexley DA5 is a place with a number of excellent schools such as Bexley Grammar School, Townley Grammar School, Beths Grammar School, and Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School.