Who Are We
We at TSD Cleaning understand that the carpets are one of the most expensive investments in our homes or offices. Therefore we take complete care to clean them properly and to extend their lives as long as possible. By using quality carpet cleaning materials and the latest techniques, we are capable to bring the carpet back to its former glory. Every stain is treated with special solution ensuring the carpet is spotless at the end. Not only we’ll clean your carpets deeply by using hot water extraction, but we’ll also improve the air quality of your home, reducing the risk of asthma and other related allergies. Our Belgravia carpet cleaning operatives are NCCA trained and certified and they use proved methods, ensuring that your carpets look like brand new. We always deliver bespoken quality to our clients, leaving the carpets smelling good, feeling great and germ free.
What We Offer
Our carpet cleaning in Belgravia SW1 includes:
- Hot water extraction
- Dry cleaning
- Upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning
- Spot treatment and stain removal
- Deodoriser and odour treatment
- Stain protection treatment / scotch guard
Single bedroom – £18.00
Double bedroom – £22.00
Lounge – £23.00
Dining room – £18.00
Hallway – £13.00
Flight of stairs – £18.00
All prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
To get a free no obligation quote call us now on 0208 819 9476. Our carpet cleaning in Belgravia SW1 is provided 7 days a week with no extra charge for the weekends.
At TSD cleaning we spare no efforts and resources to keep our staff updated with the latest innovations and developments in the industry. Our committed Belgravia carpet cleaning technicians are with us from the very beginning and they never stop learning and improving their skills. Being members of the NCCA, we have connections with the experts in the industry and we are proud to maintain the organization’s high quality standards. Our carpet cleaners use the most powerful equipment which is not available to the public, along with allergen- free and environmental friendly cleaning solutions with proved efficiency.
We believe that our passion for quality ensures our clients enjoy the best Belgravia carpet cleaning. For your complete peace of mind we give you our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with our service, we’ll come back free of charge to re-clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction!
Areas we cover
We also provide carpet cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- Covent Garden WC2
- Victoria SW1
- Knightsbridge SW1
- Bermondsay SE1
- Borough SE1
- Mayfair W1
- Paddington W2
- South Kensington SW7
- Chelsea SW3
- Battersea SW11
- Vauxhall SW8
Interesting information about Belgravia SW1…
- Lying in the heart of London in the City of Westminster and London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Belgravia SW1 is one of the most expensive and wealthiest districts not only in the UK, but also in the world. The area is named after Viscount Belgrave, the Duke of Westminster. Most of the properties in the area are owned by the family company, the Grosvenor Group.
While you are waiting for our carpet cleaners to take complete care of your carpets you can visit some of the landmarks of the area:
- Lowndes Square, for example, is an upmarket area in Belgravia SW1, characterized with huge terraces and white tucco houses.
- Eaton Square is a remarkable garden square, built by the Grosvenor family in 19th century. The buildings are in a classical style. At the east end of the square is located St. Peters Church with its magnificent six-columned lonic portico and a clock tower.
- Belgravia Square is the situated in the centre of Belgravia SW1 and is the largest garden square, which dates back to 19th century. During the World War II it was used as a tank park. But today the square is magnificent place, hosting the Embassies of many countries. You may also be attracted by the monuments of Christopher Columbus, Vitruvian Man and the statue of Simon Bolivar.
- The smallest and the latest of the three garden squares, built by the Grosvenor family, is Chester Square. Roman Abramovich, Mick Jagger, Toni Curtis are only small part of the notable residents of the area.